Homeopathy South East London with Monique Wentworth
Homeopathy & Intolerance/Sensitivity (Allergy)Testing
- South East London
Thank you for visiting my website. I’m a registered Homeopath in South East London. I also deal with sensitivities and intolerances as an Allergy Therapist. I practice in South East London (see ‘About Me’ page for details).
You may be looking for help with your general health:
- Have you been unwell for years with low energy or a condition that you try to manage with decreasing success?
- So far, have all the treatments you tried not helped?
- Do you always seem to pick up whatever 'bug' is 'going round'?
- Do you never really feel 100%, although nothing specific has been diagnosed?
- Or for you it is something specific?
Alternatively, you may be here because you are experiencing common sensitivity/intolerance (allergy) symptoms like those below:
- Bloating, indigestion, wind, heartburn
- Mouth ulcers, sinus problems, catarrh
- Diarrhoea, constipation
- Persistent tiredness, headaches, migraines
- Swollen glands, aching joints and muscles
- Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis
- Asthma, hay fever
- Over or underweight, excessive sweating
- Lack of concentration, feeling spaced-out
What is Homeopathy?
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of medication that stimulates the body’s ability to heal itself. It is based on the principle of viewing the person as a whole, taking into consideration their mental, emotional and physical state of being. Homeopathic medicines (remedies) are made from plants, minerals, metals etc. They are selected to treat the whole person: the mind and body operate as one. Homeopathic understanding of the human body is that you cannot treat one part of the body without affecting the whole. Physical disorders are considered in relation to the individual’s mental and emotional state. Individuality is key in Homeopathy – not everyone produces similar symptoms for the same condition (see the 'What is Homeopathy' tab for more details).
What can Homeopathy help with:
Homoeopathy enables the body to self-heal, so it can be of great assistance in a wide range of health related problems. I have drawn together a list of problems that past patients have listed on their health form, if your particular problem is not on the list, please call me to see if Homeopathy could be of help to you.
Babies and Children
Teething, Colic, Reflux, Cradle cap
Post vaccine symptoms
Recurrent colds & flu
Period pain, irregularity, heavy bleeding
Post viral syndrome
Verrucas & Warts
Thrush / Candida symptoms
Menopausal symptoms – Hot flushes, anxiety, insomnia etc
Adults - general
Anxiety & Panic attacks
Allergies – food, pollen, house dust mites, animal fur etc
Side effects from Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy